Saturday, February 25, 2012

What direction should I go to become a Radiation Therapist?

My goal is to become a Radiation Therapist. I am trying to figure out if I should get my bachelors degree in Radiology Tech first, then continue on to Radiation Therapist? Or should I not get my bachelors in Rad Tech, and just do radiation therapist? Is that even an option?Not sure on which direction to go. Would it be more beneficial to do both?What direction should I go to become a Radiation Therapist?
If you're not really interested in doing x-ray, I suggest you go straight into radiation therapy. If I could do it over again, that's what I would do. Radiologic technology bachelor degrees are pretty rare and unnecessary anyway.What direction should I go to become a Radiation Therapist?
I suggest you make an appointment with your schools counselor, they are better equipped to answer your question. If your not in school yet, when you register most schools have you talk to counselor before you start.

No comments:

Post a Comment