Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is it normal for curly hair to grow back straight after radiation therapy?

I had IMR radiation for 6 weeks after having a brain tumour removed (2 years ago Jan. '11) MY hair has, for the most part, all grown back now. The hairline around my ears changed a bit, but what I'm noticing most is that my hair is relatively straight now. Before starting radiation it was curly, to the point of unmanageable. I was just wondering if it was normal for radiation to affect hair this way. Thanks!Is it normal for curly hair to grow back straight after radiation therapy?
Yes it is normal for treatments to change the texture and color of your hair.Is it normal for curly hair to grow back straight after radiation therapy?
mine was the opposite. after my chemo treatment, my hair was incredibly curly, and before it was straight. now a year and a half off its back to normal.
  • north carolina dmv
  • acura tsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment