Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the probability of the radiation arrive in the American Continent?

What is the probability of the radiation arrive in Americas, specially in south countries like Argentina and Brazil?



Here, in Brazil, we will also have a great numbers of japonese descendents that will return back from japan. I think that many of them will have problem of radiactive contamination. Brazilian descendents living in Japan are arround 250,000.What is the probability of the radiation arrive in the American Continent?
Well, I'm not so worried about the nuclear mushroom cloud affecting me as I am about it affecting the animals in Japan, and I fully expect to see a ten-story-tall lizard stomping all over Tokyo any day now.



I mean, think about it, isn't this EXACTLY how all those old black %26amp; white monster movies start, with a mysterious release of nuclear radiation and then, next thing you know, giant dinosaurs and giant moths are crushing Tokyo with their huge feet and crushing people and cars like little toys... well, isn't it?



Yuh, huh, you KNOW I'm right!! (See links, below.)



http://blog.wordtothewise.com/wp-content鈥?/a>

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_u鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment